Thursday 7 March 2013

MUG SHOT #4 (or #7... if you see what I mean)


It's been a while since I did one of these posts... But it was my birthday the other day and I received this little beauty from someone who knows me very well indeed. For anyone out there as yet unaware of the awesome that is Friday Night Lights then get thee to a DVD-vending place and purchase seasons one-five immediately. Go on, do it, I'll refund you the cost of the DVD if you don't fall in love with everyone and everything in Dillon, Texas within the first episode*.

There's a lot of talent in this show – both euphemistically and truthfully – and it's hard not to fall in love with one of the characters. For me, it will always be Matt Saracen. Always and forever – not least because of the way he says 'football'. And he can draw. And he looks like this:

So pretty.

Clear eyes, full hearts... You really cannot lose.


2 comments:

  1. *obviously, if you don't fall in love, you must be broken, ergo this contract is void.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I REALLY have to watch this. Everyone loves it so much!

    ReplyDelete