Thursday 30 June 2011

MUG SHOT #2

I love my mugs, but if I had to choose one mug to use for the rest of my life then it would be this one.

I bought it after seeing the Maps of the World exhibition at The British Library with Massive Dog (who is a Massive map fan). It has a map on it (funny that) and the banner says TEA REVIVES THE WORLD. (Yes, I know I could only get a good pic of the first part of the banner.)


This mug is reserved for real tea only. You can see why.


So if I could only choose one mug for the rest of my life and it would be this one, I am committing myself to a lifetime of real tea drinking only. No hot chocolate, no coffee, no camomile and spearmint...


Nope. Still this one. BEST. MUG. EVER.

1 comment:

  1. An excellent sentiment! My favourite mug has (naturally) a cat on it - with the computer mouse dangling from his paw.

    ReplyDelete